Short quick notes to make your life easier, safer and last longer.
- No tickets to be sold at the gate.
- No under 18’s.
- There are first aid tents / buildings. Look for them on the map and terrain now, so you know where they are.
- Drink water whenever you can.
- Bring sun screen.
- The Red Frog team is moving in the campsite area to provide pancakes, water and general support. If you get stuck in funny situations, they can help.
- Keep your valuables safe. Lock them in your car or leave them at home.
- Your tent is not a safe place to leave cameras, laptops and iPads.
- Don’t leave fires unattended.
- When you leave the farm on Sunday please make sure your camp fire is well extinguished.
- Don’t accept open drinks from strangers.
- Don’t accept drugs from strangers.
- No Chinese/Vietnamese lanterns. They are designed to float out to sea, not over the dry tinder box bushveld.
- Don’t come to the gate with tickets bought on scam sites such at Viagogo / Gumtree / Ticketbiz/ Junkmail etc. You will be very disappointed.
- Apart from our visible security, OppiKoppi has many plain clothed personnel roaming the entertainment area and campsite. Please report suspect characters.
- Hilltop Live has a zero tolerance for drug dealers at our events and reserves the right to remove transgressors.